Here is the complete guide for rooting Symphony W60. It’ll work on any MT6575 device. Tested by me on Windows 7.
- First you need to download & install MT6575’s driver on your PC. For this, install & run this app .
- Now download & extract this package on your computer.
- Connect your phone to PC with USB debugging option (Media Mode) enabled (Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging > Enable).
- Now click on “TPSparkyRoot.bat” from your extracted folder.
- And then follow the on-screen instructions.
Tips: It’ll reboot your device three times. After every single reboot, you need to wait until your device fully loaded again and connected to your PC automatically. After then you follow the programme instructions.
After last reboot, your phone will be successfully rooted. You’ll get busybox installed, superuser access and you can do whatever you want to do like link2sd, reverse tethering etc..